Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Malpaisillo

Well, my first week is up in this new area! It seemed really short and long at the same time.

On the 4th of July we ate burgers and fries at a little place in front of our house. It was pretty good actually. And we got a good conversation with the lady there as well. 

On Thursday we went to Leon to have the Zone meeting. I didn't really know that many people because I was in the zone Ocotal for so long, but I know enough. My district is really cool and my old comp Elder Sevilla is in it as well. So it should be a good transfer here.

We should have had a baptism this week on Sunday, but the girl didn't show up. I am not sure what happened, I think it was because of her grandma who is catholic and doesn't want her to get baptized. But we will see how it goes.

Also on Sunday we had 17 people at church! The norm is 14 so we had a bit more than normal. Hopefully we can get a baptism this week, we have some really good people that we are teaching!
Till next week,


-Elder Taylor

The view​

The active Volcano: Cerro Negro (Black Hill)​

My district​

Me and my comp Elder Espinoza​

A nice view (An active volcano on the far right)​

Me chillin´​

Me and my comp Elder Espinoza​

Volcano​

My house​

My house​

My house​

my house (the shower)​

A chicken that enters our house sometimes​

No comments:

Post a Comment