Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Nicaraguan Blackout

This week was a pretty good week! Although the reason I am writing on Wednesday and not on Monday, is because we had a countrywide blackout for 3 days! So now the power is back on and I can write!

This week I went on divisions with elder Hodges in Ocotal. Which means another 3 hour bus ride, but it was all good. We walked by a cemetery where they were having a funeral. But the ice cream men were ready and were selling ice cream graveside! It was really weird. But the next day Elder Hodges made me a grilled BP&J. It was really tasty! The first pb&j since the MTC.

We also did service this week cleaning the sides of a river. You really don't see how much garbage there is until you start looking for it.

This Monday we have transfers again. I'm pretty sure that I will stay here in Jalapa. But I will keep you posted.

-
Elder Taylor


We are the only missionaries in Jalapa. The 4 amigos
(Elder Morrison, Elder Torres, Elder Carlisle & Elder Taylor)

Just me being me

A kid that we eat lunch with every day

A nice view in Ocotal

No comments:

Post a Comment