Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

Christmas In January

This was a good week here in Jalapa. We still didn't have any baptisms, but we have a lot of investigators progressing toward baptism. Which is good.
I spent alot of time on the bus again this week going between Ocotal and Jalapa. I had a district meeting on Tuesday in Ocotal, so we went there. They told us that we had a meeting in Esteli on Wedensday, so we stayed the night, then they told us it wasn't till friday. SO we went back to Jalapa, and went back on Thursday AND Friday we went to Esteli.
In Esteli we had President Poncio give us some good advice and words of inspiration. And I got to See Elder Sanchez for the last time. (He goes home today to El Salvador) It was a good meeting, and then we came home on Saturday. While in Esteli, I finally got my Christmas package that was sent from home in November! It was full of American goodies and treats!
Yesterday was the last day of the transfer, and Elder Torres got called to go to Chinandega. So I will get a new companion. He doesn't come until tomorrow, so I will have to wait till next week to write about him and send a pic. So today I will be in a trio until my companion comes.
Stay beautiful,
Elder Taylor

Studying in our apartment when the power went out

With Elder Sanchez right before he goes home

Christmas Package finally arrived!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment