Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

I'm now Nicaraguensa

This week was a bit different, but kind of the same as usual. The same because I was on the bus for multiple hours. But different for the destination. 

On Tuesday I went to Managua. I was going to Ocotal on Monday night to go leave for Esteli Tuesday. But on the ride down to Ocotal I got a call that I needed to go to Managua the next day to get my visa. So Tuesday morning I left at 3am to Managua to get there by  8am. So then I spent pretty much the whole day in Managua for that. And then I got on another 6 hour bus ride back to Ocotal and got there at 8pm. Good bus long day.

Our house sometimes has a lot of ants. And I wasn't too sure why until Thursday night. We saw some ants in the sink, so we sprayed some bug repellent on them near a hole in the sink. And well, I'll just send the pic. (that is only about half of them)

In other news we have a baptsim tomorow for a 9 year old named Ramón. It will be pretty cool. I'll send pics next week.

Make this week a good one.

-Elder Taylor

New Nicaragua Visa!

Ants!

No comments:

Post a Comment