Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year 2017

Happy New Year! This was a very interesting New Years for me. We found that New Years is more celebrated than Christmas here. The people and the TV were all getting ready for it. They were actually talking more about it than Christmas. And it is a total party here. They buy so much alcohol and fireworks. (You can imagine how that goes) The people were doing little firecrackers all day. But when the clock struck midnight the whole city went completely nuts! You almost couldn't sleep from all of the noise. All day there were drunk people wandering the streets (well more than normal) it was really fun.

At church the next day we had a good turnout of 18 people! It was the most we've had in a month!

I am sending the pics that I haven't been able to send for the last few weeks. Cuz pictures are worth a thousand words!

-
Elder Taylor


Burning my six months tie (CUZ IV'E FINISHED 6 MONTHS!!!!)
The aftermath of the burnt tie

Our house

Our place to meet for church

My last pic with my first companion Elder Sanchez




No comments:

Post a Comment