Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

More Rice and More Beans :)

Well this week was a good week as well. I feel like I am getting a hang of the Miskito. Every week we go to church normally in Spanish, but then afterwards we go to the Miskito branch. Its just sacrament meeting, but they give talks and what not, and there are 11 hymns in Miskito. So we sing those as well. Its fun to listen to.

This week I ate some new things. First I finally are turtle. I was gonna take a pic, but it looks and tastes just like roast. Maybe a bit chewier. But it is really tasty. And 2nd, I ate a food that is popular here in the East Coast, its called Rondón. Its a soup with fish, plantains and potatoes. Its actually pretty tasty. (Pic included)

Every Wednesday we get to talk on the radio. Every companionship has a day, and we are on Wednesday. We pretty much just play church music, and we each share a message and then we say Hi to the people that we know are listening. Its fun. Every Wednesday on the 103.9.

We have a lot of good investigators so hopefully we can baptize this week as well. And today was normal transfers and I will be staying in my area with Elder Reyes. So life is good!

Till next week,
Elder Taylor




My area


Rondón - the soup that had a fish​

Me in the radio station

No comments:

Post a Comment