Pages

Monday, January 1, 2018

ALERT: EMERGENCY TRANSFERS

Well, as the title says, I will have emergency transfers this Wednesday. I will be leaving from Leon after being here for 7 months. But it is what it is. I will be going to a place called Puerto Cabezas. It is on the east coast of Nicaragua. Leon is on the west coast, so I will literally be going coast to coast! I will have to take an airplane to get there. It will be way different. There are lots of native people there and they speak a different language called Miskito, which I will have to learn a little bit to talk to them. I will have more info next week.

On Saturday we had the baptism of Hermano Jose! He has a Jehovah's Witness before and now has converted to the Church. He was really excited about his baptism. And he is excited to move forward in the Church and has plans to go to the temple ASAP. So it was a good baptism before leaving Leon.

We had a party in the church for the New year. It was good times, we ate played games and listened to music. At church on Sunday we had 103 people. It was good times. And we stayed up till midnight to watch the fireworks and what not.

If you have any questions, feel free to write me!


-Elder Taylor

Jose's baptism


"empty the font after baptisms"

Me and Elder Chinchilla at midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment