Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

When Old Men Speak

This was a good week. We really couldn't do to much, because we had to go to Loma Verde (35 mins away by bus) 4 days this week. We had Pday activities on Monday. We just had a water fight.

(I found out this week that I have passed 100 days!)- Just a side note

Then on Wednesday, we had interviews with President Poncio. It went well. The APs and the Zone leaders checked our phones and our planners for anything bad. We passed! My interview was about 5 mins. Nothing really happened. But they told us that we were going to have house inspections as well. So Elder Sanchez and I cleaned that house cleaner than I've ever seen. We finally hung our mosquito nets as well. But they changed their minds, and now we have to wait till some random day this month.

​​​​We got our money this week on Friday. So we went to the Pali and got some snacks for conference. I got some Pringles and some cookies. And for breakfast I bought some Froot Loops. I haven't had the Loops yet, but I'm super excited to dig in!

On Saturday and Sunday, we had conference in Loma Verde as well. It was all pretty good. I got to watch all but one hour in English. I watched it in the only room with AC and with 2 other gringos. It was awesome. But I missed eating a big meal after priesthood session. Just 21 more months :)

Thats about it for this week. But on Saturday we have Cristian's baptism. And as it's getting colder there. Its getting hotter here. Have a good one!

-Elder Taylor



These are from when we played Chubby Bunny a few weeks ago​


​Flashback, to the first day of the Mission.​

No comments:

Post a Comment