Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Transfer Deadline 2

Well the time has come again for transfers. And this time I actually had a change. I am still in Ciudadela, but I have a new companion. Elder Sanchez left for Esteli and I am now companions with Elder Sevilla from Honduras. I Picked him up in Managua this morning at 11. After that we went back to the house to drop off his suitcases and then went to lunch at Pollo Estrella. I also found out that my companion from the MTC, Elder Perry, is a Zone leader in Managua!

Earlier in the week was good. On Tuesday we had a multi-zone meeting in Managua. It was really just to let everyone know that we aren't working hard enough and that many of the missionaries have things that they need to work on. But we got Subway out of it, so that's good. 

Oh and on Monday, a friend from Mangaua of Elder Sanchez brought us Burger King! It was just a cheeseburger, but that made my day! And my week! When we went to the house to eat them, there was no power in all of the city. So we just chilled in the house all night because it was dangerous to leave the house.

This week I didn't see dry gound or normal dirt till Saturday! It rained and rained and rained some more! There was so much mud on my shoes and pants. It was crazy. But when it finally cleared up on Saturday, we played a 4 on 4 game of Ultimate Frisbee with some teens from the area. They are reall good and really fast. I think it's because of the soccer. They know where to be and when to be there. But because the ground is hard, my frisbee had a crack in it and we had to end early. I will fix it this week to continue playing. (RIP Clyve)

Also on Saturday, I reached 4 months in the mission! 4 down 20 to go!

Stay frosty

-Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment