Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Forever Strong

Hey y'alls. What new and improved? 

This was a good week in the Jungle. We were really busy all week. But our Investigator Cristian didn't get baptized because he wanted to get married first. So we think this week is the wedding and the baptism. Fingers crossed!

A funny thing that happened to me this week. I went to the pulparia to get an orange Fanta, and they give them to you in a plastic bag. Well, this bag had 2 small holes in it. So I'm waiting for my other things that I bought while this bag is leaking. There are 2 small girls that are looking at me like I'm crazy. I tried to tip the bag so it would stop leaking but then it spilled out of the straw! It got all over me. So I drank the whole thing in about 10 seconds! I was really funny. Something like out of a movie.

On Tuesday we had a meeting for the missionaries in their first 2 transfers. It was good times. And we got to eat Pizza Hut!

On Wednesday we had District Meeting. After we were done with the business like stuff a Poly Elder taught us the Hakka. I wanted to send the video but it was too big to send on this slow WiFi. I guess after the mission... But it was cool to learn.

We have a new elder in our area because of Emergency transfers. It is weird to have a new elder 3 weeks into a transfer. But he is cool I guess.

On Friday we had an activity for future missionaries of our ward. So we were working hard all week to get people there. We made invitations, and a PowerPoint. It was a lot of work. It turned out all right, and I think we helped a few kids to want to go on a mission.

Yesterday at church, there weren't many people to start out because it rained all day Saturday and it was really muddy. So Elder Sanchez and I passed the Sacrament. We only need 2 trays for the whole ward. It tool like 3 mins tops to pass to everyone.

That's all for this week. Stay frosty!

-Elder Taylor



A scorpion that I killed in our house


 My dinner the other night


No comments:

Post a Comment