Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

Una semana más una semana menos

This past week was pretty good. We didn't baptize this week, but we got a lot of our recent converts to church. We had like 10 recent converts at church this week. It was fun seeing all of them there.

Elder Zavala and I get along really well. It will be good to have him as my last companion. We should have a lot of success this week. 

Not really anything new from this week. We drank a lot of cashew juice this week. It's pretty tasty. I enjoy it at least. I still eat rice and beans everyday. Play soccer on Mondays. Nothing too new.

President Poncio is flying in to Puerto Cabezas tomorrow for my last zone conference, and next week we are going to Managua to celebrate the success that we had as a mission in April. It should be fun!

See you next month pues,
Elder Taylor

Picking Cashews



Dab with Elder Zavala and the Zone Leaders

Chillin in Hammocks

No comments:

Post a Comment