Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2018

2 years down, 0 to go

Well Family and friends. This will be my last letter that  I will be sending. I made it home yesterday back to Sandy Utah! I have finished my 2 years as a missionary and now starts the new life.

In Nicaragua there was a lot of civil unrest so they have taken a lot of the missionaries that were serving in Nicaragua out of the country. But I only had 2 weeks left in the mission anyways, so they gave me an honorable release. From our mission they sent home 37 missionaries from the civil unrest. So now I am home!

The mission was AWESOME! And I learned alot of things and i could help alot of people!

Stay frosty, and I will see most of you soon!

For the last time...

- Elder Taylor


Elder Zavala carrying Elder Chanax across a mud puddle

Me saying Good Bye to Hermana Ofelia's family

The Airport in Puerto



Missionaries "Releasing" Me


No comments:

Post a Comment