Pages

Monday, March 5, 2018

Que dijo un sordo a otro sordo?

Well, I don't have many words today, but all is well here in Puerto Cabezas! This is the last week of the transfer, so we might get changed up, but who knows?

This week Elder Cook is coming to Nicaragua. I'm still not sure if we will make the 17 hour bus ride to see him in Managua or we will just see it from here in Puerto by video. President Poncio was thinking about sending us in bus. I will let you know next week!

Fun story, this past Thursday we were walking in the street and this dog comes out of the nothing and bites my hand, and runs away! Lucky it didn't break skin or anything, just bruised my had a little bit. I am all good now.

Well, I get home in 3 months from today! So that is the good news of my life!

Till next week,​
Elder Taylor

Me chillin' in the hammock


No comments:

Post a Comment