Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

Yang Yulsma

This past week was pretty good!

On Tuesday we were visiting a family that are members, but they have people in their house that are not members and We had taught them before. So when we were there, we invited one of them (Imara) if she wanted to get baptized and she said yes! She said that she wanted to get baptized the next day in the ocean. So that is what we did. It was really awesome. And the other missionaries heard that we were going and they also had people baptized the same day!

This week I also got to eat Iguana meat! It was really tasty! Or at least I enjoyed it.

I had interviews with President Poncio this week as well. He flew over to Puerto. He came to our church meeting on Sunday! And I also gave a talk yesterday as well in church. 

We had 50 people there!

-Elder Taylor

Today I have lots and lots of pics!
From baptizing in the ocean ( I did not go into the ocean)
Playing with Chewi the monkey 
and Building the floor of a house
and cutting my hair​
















In these pictures have 1 year today of having been baptized in Jalapa with me and Elder Alvarez​​​​​​





No comments:

Post a Comment