Pages

Monday, June 26, 2017

Otra semana aqui en Somoto / Another Week in Somoto

Well I have not made a letter in Spanish in a year. And I was one year old last Thursday and I'm going to make one. (Maybe I'll translate it)

This week was very fast. I did a lot of things. I taught English classes again to the girls. We learned verbs such as running, talking, eating, sleeping. Things like that. Talking about verbs. There is a church called "Iglesia Verbo". (Verb Church) Very rare. Elder Asplund and I are always smiling when we pass that church. Just for the name

Yesterday in the church, I gave a message about Miracles in our lives. I give talks almost every week here, and I also teach "Gospel Principles" class to the recent converted and the investigators. Yesterday was a good day.

This week also, an Elder had a worm leave his body ... But, it was very rare. So parasites are very real here.

Today in the morning I went to Ocotal to play soccer with the missionaries there and with some investigators there. It was a team of cheles (white people) against the others and we won many parties. (Gringos FTW) And for breakfast I ate "Wheaties" for the first time in a year. (It's my favorite cereal)

There are not many drunkard experiences this week. Maybe the other week.

Well that's it, I hope you have a super tuanis week and that you can eat good summer meals like barbecue.

-Elder Taylor

*******************************************************************************************************
Bueno, no he hecho una carta en español en un año. Y yo tenía un año el pasado jueves y voy a hacer uno. (Quizá lo traduzca)

Esta semana fue muy rápido. Hice muchas cosas. Volví a enseñar clases de inglés a las chicas. Aprendimos verbos como correr, hablar, comer, dormir. Ese tipo de cosas. Hablar de verbos. Hay una iglesia llamada "Iglesia Verbo". (Verb Church) Muy raro. El élder Asplund y yo estamos siempre sonriendo cuando pasamos por esa iglesia. Solo por el nombre


Ayer en la iglesia, le di un mensaje sobre los Milagros en nuestras vidas. Doy charlas casi todas las semanas aquí, y también enseño la clase "Principios del Evangelio" a los conversos recientes ya los investigadores. Ayer fue un buen dia.


Hoy por la mañana fui a Ocotal a jugar al fútbol con los misioneros allí y con algunos investigadores allí. Era un equipo de cheles (blancos) contra los demás y ganábamos muchas fiestas. (Gringos FTW) Y para el desayuno comí "Wheaties" por primera vez en un año. (Es mi cereal favorito)

Esta semana también, un anciano tenía gusano salir de su cuerpo ... Pero, era muy raro. Así que los parásitos son muy reales aquí.

No hay muchas experiencias de borrachos esta semana. Tal vez la otra semana.


Bueno, eso es todo, espero que tengas una semana super tuanis y que puedas comer buenas comidas de verano como barbacoa.


-Elder Taylor





Burning my 1 year shirt





No comments:

Post a Comment