Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

1 Year Down, 1 to Go!

As the title states, I have been out a whole year now! (This Thursday the 22nd)
This has been a really good past year. I have learned a lot and seen a lot in this past year. I can now speak Spanish pretty much fluently and can talk with a whole new group of people. Now I just have 1 year to go!

This past week was pretty good, we went to Esteli on Wednesday for a multi-zone. I got to see a lot of my past companions and old friends that I haven't seen for a while. It was really good.

On Saturday, we had English class with the young girls that we teach each week. We taught them how to say he, she, we,  and simple things like colors and how to ask someone their names. they really seemed to like it. When we see them in the street they usually say something that they learned in English. It is fun.

And that same Saturday, the Mission Nurse and her husband had family visiting from China. (they are white but live in China). So we had a special meeting for them in the church. We watched a Mormon message and ate a lot of cake! They all speak English so that was kind of fun.

I don't have any pics this week, but for sure next week!

-Elder Taylor


I lied....
This is a pic of all the people that have been in Jalapa  that were in the multi-zone​​

No comments:

Post a Comment