Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Adios Jalapa!

Well, after 6 months in Jalapa, I left from there today at 3am :( But I am still close to there. I am in a city called Somoto. It is pretty cool. A bit warmer than Jalapa. But it should be a good change.

My new companion is Elder Asplund from Seattle, Washington. He came to the mission the same day as I did. He is my first comp from the United States. It should be fun, he seems like a good guy!

But before leaving Jalapa, we had 2 more baptisms.(Pics next week) We baptized 2 hermanas that are super awesome. We found them at a place that we eat at a lot. They are and were super ready for baptism. Their names are Kelly and Linda. They are sisters.

On Thursday, we were supposed to go to Ocotal so they could do the baptismal interviews for Kelly and Linda. But they are fixing the bridges that cross the rivers to Ocotal right now and with the rain, the river got really big and we could not pass. So we had to turn back to Jalapa. It was kind of funny. And we were 3/4th of the way there.

Well, I'll send pics of all the good happening next week, but stay awesome and don't be afraid to send me a message or an email some day!

-- 
-Elder Taylor



1 comment:

  1. Love your letters! Sounds like a tough mission, but you have the greatest attitude and always have! Thanks for including us.
    Macey knight

    ReplyDelete