Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Una semana de Milagros (A Week of Miracles)

This week was a really good week! 

First off, I will be staying in Jalapa with Elder Alvarez for another 6 weeks! So that is good.

On Tuesday we went to Ocotal to have interviews with President Poncio. That was a good day.I got to see the whole zone that day. And once again on Wednesday we went to Ocotal to have zone meeting. So that made it 2 days in a row going to Ocotal.

And won't you know it, We went to Ocotal again on Thursday. This time with an investigator. She got married on Saturday and needed her birth certificate. So we went with her and her 2 kids to get that.

After 18 hours of buses in 3 days, we finally stayed in Jalapa on Friday through today!

On Friday we had 2 baptisms! We were teaching 2 investigators for a about 2 months and they finally got baptized. And it helps that they are friends. When we got back from the baptisms we had pig foot soup!

On Saturday we had the wedding for a family that got baptized on Sunday.

Sunday, we had church. We had a record number of people there of 32! That is really good for Jalapa! And then after church we all went to the River to baptize. (RIO LINDO [Beautiful River]) We baptized 3 people and the other missionaries here baptized 2 as well. With 1 from the ward! It was a really good day. 

This transfer we had 10 baptisms! That is the new record for the zone here. 

And finally today, when I went to get my hair cut. The guy cutting my hair also cut my ear! He just asked me if I felt it. And I said yes and then he had to stop the bleeding before he could continue. It was kind of funny .

- Elder Taylor






Us (with Elders Carlisle and Vaidez) celebrating baptisms Friday night eating pizza at the best pizza place in Jalapa - Pizza Giormar - 24 pieces of pizza,bread sticks and a 3 liter of Pepsi for 570 cordobas or 20 dollars

Elder Alvarez and me

A crazy niño

No comments:

Post a Comment