Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Birthday Baptism

This week was pretty awesome!

On Tuesday I had my birthday. (On Monday I bought a birthday tie) I first went to Ocotal for a Zone meeting and then when we got back around 4pm we went to go to Ramon's baptism! We finally had good weather, so we could baptize him. It was cool to have a baptism on my birthday! Then after the baptism we went to my first birthday dinner of Rabbit with fried tortillas and beans! It was really tasty. (It's funny because I was playing with that rabbit the week before!) Then we went to my second birthday dinner. Where after eating, they egged me. (A tradition in Central America) It was a good birthday!

On Wednesday was the first day in the mission where I felt like I needed a jacket. It was raining all day and super windy. It probably only got to like 60, but I was really cold all day!

On Sunday we went to church and had 26 people there! And then after church we went to baptize three cousins. Milton, Bryan and Raquelle. It was really awesome to baptize them after teaching them for 2 months! 

Tomorrow we are going to Managua to listen to Elder Rasband speak, so that should be fun.

Talk to you next week!
Elder Taylor


The baptism of  cousins Milton, Bryan and Raquelle
Ramon's baptism!



BIRTHDAY PICTURES!!








Just a lizard that I found

Goats chillin' in the road



No comments:

Post a Comment