Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Transfer Deadline!

Well the results came in and I have been transferred to Jalapa Nicaragua! It was a long trip to get here! 

I left at 4 am to the first bus to Managua. 
(1 hour) 

Then I got on a second but to Ocotal         (4 hours) 

And finally a bus to Jalapa (3 hours) 
It was a long trip! 

My area is the northernmost in the mission! I am super close to the Honduras border! It is really mountainous and a lot of pine trees

My new companion is from the Dominican Republic! He is really short and fully of energy. It should be a fun transfer!

But earlier in the week we really didn't do too much. On Thursday I went to San Benito with Elder Spears. It was good times. And we went to a baptism on Saturday for the elders from Cristo Rey

Sorry I dont have much time because of the transfer! More next week!


--  
-Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment