Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Tabi takaia painsa!

(Baptism is good!)

Well we will start out with the good news of the week! Elder Aybar and I could have 3 baptisms this week! We were working really hard and we could baptize 3 members of a family. Julio, and his 2 nieces, Laleksa (9), and Haily(11). It was awesome. But they live in a tiny wood house and they cant leave it alone. So we went with Juilo to his baptism while his sister watched the house, and then we went with the 2 girls and their mom to the kids' baptisms! And their house is still standing!

We had interviews and zone conference this week as well. President Poncio flew over to Puerto and it was good times. We also had district conference with all the members in Puerto Cabezas. My area is far away from the big chapel so we went in bus! I sent a pic! In the conference I sang "how great thou art" in Miskito with members. It was cool. Oh, and I met the first missionary that came to Puerto 20 years ago.

I just have 8 weeks left in the mission, so I've got to take advantage of the time I have left!

--Elder Taylor

Julio's baptism

Laleska and Haily's baptism

In the bus to conference



No comments:

Post a Comment