Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

A Really Tuanis (Awesome) Week

This week was actually really good. Remember my shoes that had giant holes in them? Well, it turns out, right after I finished writing last week, we went to dinner. And the Hermana where we left the shoes, had found someone to change the soles. So my shoes are just like new. It only cost me 150 cordobas. (5 dollars) So I am back up to 2 pairs of shoes.

On Thursday we had a visit from Elder Cordon of the 70. He gave us a really good message about missionary work and how we can get better everyday. I really enjoyed it. In the meeting, I had 7 old companions. Elders Walker, Perry, Sevilla, Alvarez, Ruiz, Asplund, And Ramos. The only ones that weren't there were my 2 comps that have gone home, and 1 who was in a different meeting with other zones. It was cool. sadly I didn't get a pic...

We lost a few days work with the meeting because it was in Managua. But when we were in our area, we worked hard. We had to sleep in La Paz Centro (Peace center) the area of my DL on Wednesday cuz we had to leave at 4am. And on the way back we stayed in Nagarote and ate papusas. 

On Sunday we went with leaders from Leon to get members to go to church. I went with the 1st counselor of the Stake President of Leon to get people to church. We had a lot of success. We ended up getting 34 people to church this week. (A Malpaisillo record) And 8 investigators. It was really awesome. Especially after having only 10 people total for like 2 weeks in a row. If we can keep it like that we will be a branch really soon. Hopefully I can be here another transfer. I really like this area!

-Elder Taylor

(Sorry only a video that I might have sent before, for this week, my pics are kind of hard to get online these days)​





No comments:

Post a Comment