Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

Jalapa toda via y un Nuevo Compañero

This last monday at like 10pm we got a call from the Ap´s saying that I had to be in Managua on tuesday. And that I had to take the 3am bus to get there in time. So thats what we did. It was a 6hr bus ride to Managua from Jalapa. But we got there. And we went to Ocotal the same day. And at like 9:30pm I finally met my new companion, Eler Ruiz.

He is from Guatemala. He doesnt speak too muck English, but he is cool and only has 2 months in the mission. I am finishing his training. The first week together was good, and we work well together.

Today we played soccer us 4 missionaries in Jalapa. There are 2 from Guatemala, 1 from Rio Brazil, and 1 from USA!!!!! We are all getting along well.

Tomorrow i will be taking the 3am bus to managua for a new missionary meeting. I let you know how it goes!
Love,
--  
-Elder Taylor

Me

A couple of kids where we eat lunch everyday

A toad that was in our bathroom last Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment