Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

Nicaragua

Well, not too much happened this past week. We only went to Ocotal 1 time and it was for the weekly District meeting.

I heard that the United States Soccer team beat Honduras 6-0! Which is funny because, I'm from the US and Elder Alvarez, my companion, is from Honduras. so it was a good win for more than 1 reason!

At church we had 25 people. And a lot of recent converts as well. It' good that our converts are all going to church! It makes life a little better sometimes.(not that it is bad)

Today for p-day we started by helping a family of investigators dig a 6 ft hole for an outhouse that they are going to use. (It needs to be 12 ft) But it was fun to do. Just one of the things that I will probably never do in The US. 

Sorry for the short letter and no pics. Next week I will get some good stuff to send out. :)

-Elder Taylor


I Forgot a Good Story

I was walking to church yesterday with some recent converts and suddenly 2 angry dudes start swearing at each other. And I'm not really sure why they were angry, but they were. And then they started chucking rocks at each other in the middle of the street. Then after a few missed throws, one pulls out a 7 inch knife and tells the other guy to run or he will make him run. It was an interesting experience to say the least.

Just wanted to share that with the home crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment