Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Suprise!!!!

Hey,


I know that this is really soon. But I've only been here an hour and they are letting me write you! I know that makes Mom really happy! We found my room alright. I have 2 companions. I have only seen one, but haven't had the opportunity to talk to them yet. I don't remember their last names. 

I got a 10 lb bag of books to carry with me! I saw Coleman already. Apparently he had the same host I did! 

I just watched a little orientation video. And now I think I'm going back to class. 

My guide said that there are about 750 new missionaries today alone! The cafeteria didn't have time to make us all of the food. So I got an apple, granola bar, and chips. Thank goodness I got that MaChicken!

Well, best be off to class!
Love, Elder Taylor

P.S - I should have worn a short sleeved shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment